The Glory of the Secret Place: Learning to Spend Time with God
But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly (Matthew 6:6).
In the midst of the challenging times that are shaking the world, the voice of the Lord is persistently inviting His church to come closer to Him. This is what every believer desires, but when the time comes to pray, many must admit they don’t have much experience in personal prayer. They love the Lord, but after being alone with Him for five minutes, they begin to feel intimidated and don’t know what else to say or do. LEARNING TO SPEND TIME WITH GOD is what this book is about.
Pulling from his personal experience of meeting with God in the secret place, and from his revelation of Matthew 6:6, Alain Caron leads the reader one step at a time on a dynamic journey from zero to glory. You will learn how to:
- Enter your prayer room and close the door
- Meet the God behind the door
- Pray, worship, and feast in the intimacy of His presence
- See your prayers answered
- Speak with the Father face-to-face
- Avoid witchcraft in prayer
- Pass through the cherubim and find the glory
- Become pregnant with heaven
This might be one of the most helpful books you will read on your journey to experience THE GLORY OF THE SECRET PLACE